WE ARE LIVE AND NOW BETA TESTING!
How I Teach: 1-1 GROUPS E-LEARNING VIDEO LEARNING
About Me: I like to think of myself as a creative problem solver with a love of life.
I live and work just outside of Boston in Lincolnshire, but I travel across the UK to help SMEs Business Owners and their Managers develop the managers and their teams to create better-performing businesses.
In these times I am delivering virtual reviews and training and upskilling, which fits well with my years of remote management in the corporate world.
With my support, managers can learn how to build and develop great teams, business processes become much more effective, and employees are more engaged. The result is always better business performance and profitability.
I’ve managed and lead teams and projects for 30 years, and I know how hard it is to be the lone voice pushing for change that you know is needed. I know how frustrating it can be to battle against fixed mindsets who don’t want to change the status quo. I understand more than most how it feels to have a lot of great ideas about how to turn things around but no idea where to start.
When Im not being The People Mentor, I research family history, read and spend time with my grandchildren
Course Description: By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Identify the attributes or behaviours of team members that they are most apprehensive about managing.
• Understand the importance of making decisions that enhance their reputation for being fair and pragmatic.
• Identify the right approach to take when managing friends.
• Understand the transition that their team members will need to make with regard to their new manager.
• Identify individuals’ desire and ability to do a good job.
• Decide on the best managerial style to use to maximise each individual’s performance and contribution to the team.
• Honestly rate their current skill levels.
• Describe some appropriate actions that they will take with specific individuals and the team as a whole to manage them effectively.
• Assess their progress against a benchmark and seek feedback from their workplace colleagues using the template provided.
Price: £500.00 Per Course
Special Offer: 10% off as a first time user of The People Mentor and can be paid in installments
|1||Building The Team||To encourage more positive and productive team working in the workplace. To enab...||£500.00 Per Course|
|2||Delegation for Managers and Le...||• To introduce participants to the subject of delegation. • To consider why ...||£500.00 Per Course|
|3||Embracing Change||• List common barriers to change and explain why change is often resisted. •...||£250.00 Per Course|
|4||Creating Employee Engagement f...||• To introduce managers to the subject of employee engagement. • To help man...||£500.00 Per Course|
|5||Communication||• To improve the communication process and communication skills within the wor...||£500.00 Per Course|
|6||Leadership and Management||By the end of the course, participants will be able to: • Describe what leader...||£500.00 Per Course|
|7||From Team Member to Team Manag...||By the end of the course, participants will be able to: • Identify the attribu...||£500.00 Per Course|
Your profile is not fully completed
Please complete Part 1 of your profile