WE ARE LIVE AND NOW BETA TESTING!
How I Teach: 1-1 E-LEARNING VIDEO LEARNING
About Me: With experience since 2012, and an engineering background, you are able to have me tutor GCSE/A level mathematics - including IGCSE. However I also cover math levels from 11+ up to and including A-levels.
• Studied Engineering up to Masters (MSc) level, at Queen Mary University of London
• Previously Data Analyst by profession, have been the Business Analyst of designer brand Roland Mouret, and Senior Information Analyst at the NHS
• Taught Maths at Oak Heights Independent School - the school has achieved numerous awards in addition to The Good Schools Guide for best GCSE results at an English Independent School
• Collaborated in a project with an online tech startup to provide 11 Plus courses online
• Consulted for Pearson (in charge of exam board Edexcel) in developing an AI and A-Level based maths course
My profession having been a practicing SECONDARY MATHS TEACHER allowed me with access to a wide range of resources and assessment material; which I can therefore provide during my tutoring sessions. This includes:
- Curriculum insights
- Regular homework
- Exam papers
- Mock exam papers
- Model answers
There has never been a more crucial time to hire a tutor for GCSE maths.
A significant chunk of my students I worked with have qualified for and have enrolled to independent schools such as North London Collegiate, Latymer Upper School, Christs Hospital, Westminster School, Francis Holland: Regent’s Park and Queens Gate School, to name a few.
I have been a part of several esteemed tuition agencies - to the extent of some that charge considerably more than myself individually. As I am advertising myself only, I am able to charge a more condensed fee while holding on to the same high quality service - no middleman.
I have also been Enhanced DRB checked.
For more details, dont hesitate to contact me.
Your profile is not fully completed
Please complete Part 1 of your profile